BUT today,i've found an easy & cheap way to wrap the gifts.I don't know wheather other people here in malaysia made it or not but for me,it's quite interesting & different.
Fill orange mini craft bags with candy. Twist the top of the bag up into a stem. Pull floral tape off roll and stretch it so it becomes sticky. Wrap floral tape around stem, starting at the top and moving downward. Rip off take, leaving 3 to 4 extra inches hanging on the bottom. Twist extra tape into tendril, wrapping it around finger until it curls.
Tools and Materials;
- BoxRice paper
- Glue stick
- Dresden strip
- Tissue paper
- Dresden star, for rosette (optional)
- Glue gun, for rosette (optional)
Gift Bag How-To
1. Select a box to be the bottom of the bag.
2. Cut rice paper to the circumference of the box plus 3 inches, and the height of finished bag plus 3 inches.
3. Fold top down 2 inches and glue.
4. With paper right side down, apply glue stick to the bottom 2 inches of the paper and 1 inch along the right side of the paper.
5. Place box on its side, 1 inch from the bottom of the paper.
6. Wrap paper around box, overlapping and gluing in place.
7. Fold paper over and glue in place at bottom.
8. Apply glue stick to the top and bottom of the trim paper; glue in place, with both papers lined up at the bottom.
9. Glue Dresden strip along top of trim paper.
10. Cut a rectangle of paper to cover bottom of box.
11. Place gift inside and cover with tissue paper.
12. Bring center top of bag together and staple.
1. Take a 2-inch strip of paper accordion (folded like a fan). Staple in the center.
2. Spread open and glue the ends together to make a circle.
3. Glue a Dresden star to the center of the rosette. With hot glue, glue rosette to the front of the box.
I think the both gift bags are very nice & easy to make.I'll think of the idea but still it hasn't solve my problem;what am i gonna put inside the bag?kwang,kwang,kwang............