Custom Search

Wedding Announcement

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'm back

I has been a few months since my last post. I'm not going to stop my blog yet bcoz' i really love doing crafts & my other activities.After getting married last october, i was quite bz with my routine as a worker & a wife. Apart of updating my other blog, i was bz adapting myself with my new life as a wife. There were a lot of things to take care of but i never forgot this blog. & i won't stop blogging here even though i've married & b4 this my main purpose of creating this blog was searching & collecting crafts for my wedding day.I won't quit bcoz' i realized that making crafts was very fun. I still have 3 brothers who's not married yet & is going to get married someday.Plus they kept on complementing the door gifts & 'gubahan' decorating i made during my wedding day.& they've booking a few of my creations for their coming big day.I will & i'll try to find other interesting crafts since i've a lot of times b4 their big day.


Blinkie Graphics Generator at TextSpace.net

No comments:

Labels